Thursday, April 21, 2011

Everything's Expensive


Ever the realist, msn posted this 'nifty' article about 13 things costing more in the coming days. And that's where the realism stops. I'm not, and I know my reader's are not, going to get hyped up by the doomsday number. Everything in this economy is expensive.

Like everyone thousandnaire, I noticed the quick and unrelenting rise of inflation.  I like nerdy things which are always costly and go on sale for at most 4 hours. Unlocked cell phones, laser keyboards,synthesizers, blue laser pointers, every item in Cructfield Magazine, night vision cameras. How about you trips? What notable item or items of yours have gone to Oz and back with their prices?

Image via Diamond Views

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...