Monday, June 6, 2011

The Money Shredding Alarm Clock



Putting the time is money phrase to the test. Or to quote Geekologie: "Yeah, No." This little doozy suxs for you and your wallet. I hope it makes a sonically loud 'brrrrrriiing!' sound or I'm going to be out of rent money, quick!  The lil' illegal  concept alarm clock is clever but I wouldn't suggest this for college students or anyone else planning a day before work bender. A creature of habit, I would still hit the snooze button a minimum of 5 times. I would just put files I've been meaning to shred in there, unless this device is clever enough to detect when you're trying to scheme it with faux dough. And if it's that smart, then someone like me has no reason pre-ordering it. Will you purchase this when/if it comes out?


via geekologie.com
Thoughts or comments on the facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...